Veriflo Ltd is a professional project management and consultancy company specialising in strategic leakage prevention planning and clean water asset services including asset investigations, water quality chlorination’s and dechlorination’s, reservoir outages and trunk main isolations. As a rapidly growing company, we take great care in recruiting the most reliable and resourceful team. We pride ourselves on valuing and encouraging our team to deliver our services at the highest possible standard.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE:
This flexible part-time role is ideal for a motivated candidate to provide finance support, specifically sales ledger, procurement, contract reviews and commercial schemes to support the Business Director and the wider team. By nature of our industry, the environment in which we operate is fast-paced and time sensitive. This is an ideal role for an individual with a minimum of 3 years’ accounts experience with Xero and ready to as soon as possible.
Working closely with the Business Director and the appointed external Accounting Consultancy, you will be required to implement your finance and XERO software experience into our growing business and the responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting monthly with the senior management team to produce sale invoices, budget updates and forecasts.
- Using the already identified finance procedures to manage the companies sale ledger and credit control
- Oversee and approve all company expenditure and procurement.
- Sense check all pre-qualification questionnaires and client contracts for payment and cancellation terms prior to submission.
- Review and update all company procedures for the purpose of external audits and business efficiency.
- Manage the business forecasting and cost saving strategy.
- Review and report on the monthly management accounts including PnL, cash flow and forecast reports
- Undertake all finance administration requirements such as:
- Set up new suppliers,
- assist the wider team with the procurement process,
- sense-check payroll,
- expenses and pension payments,
- managing the office petty cash,
- establish yourself a the first point of contact for all accounting queries,
- both internal and external,
- any other duties required of the role.
Veriflo are looking for a confident and versatile character to join our growing team with
- Has a methodical and systematic approach to work priorities
- Confident in managing the communications regarding sales ledge, procurement and budgets with the Senior Management Team
- Able to work to strict protocols and be diligent in every aspect of the role
- Forthcoming with providing additional assistance to the wider team and clients alike.
- Diplomacy and discretion when dealing with sensitive data.
Experience and Skills
The below are the companies minimum expectations and this will be assessed during the interview process.
- AAT qualified – level 4
- Must have experience using Xero
- A excellent understanding of P11d’s and the CIS Scheme
- Minimum 3 years’ accounts experience, more than bookkeeping
- A healthy understanding of financial and procurement procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 and Dropbox.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE:
- Undertaking field based activities across a multitude of clean water services primarily focused on asset validation, asset verification and operability testing.
- You will be carrying out DMA flow and pressure tests, optimization techniques and anomaly resolutions.
- This is a varied field-based role in and around the M25.
- We are seeking a candidate who wants to expand their experience in the clean water network with the ability to troubleshoot and consider variables when undertaking investigation work.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Clean Water Network Technician to join our team of specialists.
If you are looking for an opportunity to be part of an exciting and rewarding journey of success by providing an industry leading service, ask yourself…
- Are you able to think on your feet?
- Are you a confident coach/leader?
- Do you want to be part of a team that empowers you to use your initiative?
- Do you enjoy problem solving and varied work?
- Would you like the opportunity to develop your skills and learn new, niche skill sets?
It is essential that you have:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in clean water network operations
- Experience in one or more of our core services
- Valve Operations
- Trunk Main Networks
- Leak Isolations
- DMA Validation
- Logger and probe deployments.
- Proven track record of taking ownership of tasks & projects
- Able to communicate effectively and accurately; particularly in written communication.
- Willing to work flexibly, including some evenings, nights and weekend working
- Undertake a methodical, measured approach to your work
As we pride ourselves on recruiting the very best, the following skills and qualifications are desired:
- A proven background in Health and Safety management
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualified
- Leadership and management skills
- Accredited formal qualifications related to the role
- High Risk Confined Spaces Qualification – Top Man/Rescue Team/Confined Space Management
- Experience in Mains chlorination work
- Experience in Reservoir Outage work
- Experience in Water Event Response work
- Ability to coach & teach relevant skills to others
To be successful you will be qualified in the following:
- 5 GCSE’s (including English – Grades A-C) or equivalent
- EUSR National Water Hygiene Card (current or previously held)
The following qualifications would be beneficial; however, training will be provided to successful candidates on the following:
- Valve Operations
- CALM Networks
- Confined Spaces
- First Aid/Manual Handling.
FIELD ACTIVITY DUTIES:
- Daily field activities include:
- an understanding of ARC GIS and site schematics to identify assets.
- Taking a lead on network valve operations and activities such as zonal pressure tests, optimization techniques and anomaly resolutions.
- Undertake operational tasks such as valve shuts offs and step testing and some leakage detection.
- Flow and pressure readings, undertaking operations tasks on the mains network and resolving on-site issues
- Taking ownership and delivering a high standard of work, including a flexible and adaptable approach to planned, emergency and unexpected changes to work.
- Ensure water quality compliance and compliance with our procedures including asset management standards, Health & Safety and Streetworks legislation.
- Have the ability to identify/escalate network risks, and Health and Safety issues.
- To accurately report on all field findings using the online survey auditing software.
- Flexible working period which will include nights.
- To provide a competent level of teaching to less experienced field technicians in the day to day delivery of projects.
- Opportunities for progression and to expand your knowledge in other core services such as trunk main isolations, reservoir outages and commissions, chlorination’s and de-chlorination’s
- Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with operational standards, health and safety requirements, water quality standards, contract conditions, plan specifications, quality management system, legislation, other rules and regulations, and the companies best practice procedures.
All successful candidates will undergo background checks.