DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLE CONTINUED:
Providing an asset management approach to network operability and performance, you will:
- Propose and support the development of pressure and flow management schemes and be able to present a cost benefit analysis of asset management schemes to the client
- Review and analyse available sources of data to provide a concise and clear summary of findings, propose further investigations and solutions.
- Using GIS for clean water network mapping and tracing applications – understand and identify asset information, tracing of mains, DMA, PTW info layer, identifying customer impact.
- Identifying anomalies within GIS, analyzing information and providing a logical solution to identifying and designing asset management solutions.
- Lead on the interrogation and analysis of logged data and use of metering software.
- Monitor and report on missing and broken assets within the network ensuring they are ‘client ready’ to asses criticality.
- Creating comprehensive standard and complex risk mitigation plans and method statements (Permit to works) for review by the Senior team. Adhering primarily to TW corporate WN23 Standards.
- Liaise directly in person or via conference call with external stakeholders and clients including TW Engineers / OMC, suppliers and subcontractors.
- The primary liaison between Project Managers and the Support team to ensure efficiency, productivity and shared knowledge across all Veriflo teams.
- Assist in optimizing the use of the field resource to deliver all work in line with key dates, prioritizing where necessary
- Create and track project paperwork, ensuring all briefings have been conducted and the project is HSEQ compliant according to the Veriflo company standards.
- Track hours, project completions and collate all relevant information to deliver a client ready comprehensive activity summary report and de-briefing document.
- Conduct routine field and office audits (according to the companies quality assurance schedule) to ensure competency in the field, health and safety, and quality compliance.
- As an active member of the Health and Safety committee you will attend the quarterly meeting and take responsibility for delivering actions.
Personal attributes we are looking for in a candidate are:
- The ideal candidate will possess practical industry knowledge and hands on experience with the clean water network.
- You will have confidence in your analysis based expertise and will relish the opportunity to improve the water network, spotting anomalies and delivery solutions.
- You will be relied upon to complete tasks and launch alternative field operation activities to a high standard.
- You will take ownership and be accountable for all tasks and activities assigned to you and will evolve the role into your own by prioritising a consistently fluctuating workload.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILSS:
Significant and relevant experience in leading clean water network operations and activities including:
- An understanding of the distribution and trunk main network operating principles
- An understanding of hydraulic analysis using hydraulic modelling software
- Knowledge of DMA design and optimisation is desirable
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years clean water industry experience
Skills and qualification include the following:
- NRSWA Signing, Lighting and Guarding (Streetworks)
- SHEA and EUSR Water Hygiene (Blue card)
- Valve Operations including CALM Networks
- Full UK driving license
Gaps in qualifications can be provided for the right candidate
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience, plus pension and overtime
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, minimum 40 hours per week including door to door travel
Holiday: 28 days per annum incl. UK bank holiday, long service holiday enhancement
Company Events: Summer and Winter social & team building activities
Discounted food when working from head office.
Ensure all work is undertaken in accordance with operational standards, health and safety requirements, water quality standards, contract conditions, plan specifications, quality management system, legislation, other rules and regulations, and the companies best practice procedures.
For full details of this role please apply or contact Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org